From Coach Hadler:
Below is our schedule for the next two weeks followed by specific instructions with the Covid-19 situation. Please bear with me as we all deal with the new restrictions and regulations in order to do our best to get back to school and athletics. Luckily, tennis is already a very socially distanced sport. I will just need the help of players and parents in order to keep everyone as safe as possible through social distancing. Thank you ahead of time for your support, cooperation, and any constructive feedback given to improve the situation.
- Wednesday, July 22 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm
- Thursday, July 23 4:30 pm – 6:00 pm
- Friday, July 24 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm
- Tuesday, July 28 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- Wednesday, July 29 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm
- Thursday, July 30 4:30 pm – 6:00 pm
- Friday, July 31 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm
- Only athletes are allowed outside of the vehicles. Parents must stay inside their vehicles while dropping off and picking up their athlete. (per request of IHSAA)
- All athletes must complete a pre-screening form (filled out by me) before each practice. (attached)
- All athletes must be green on Final Forms. Athletes must complete a new physical or the 2-page Health Questionnaire & Consent Form if using last year’s physical. See Mr. Uggen if you have questions. URLs to both forms are below.
- Athletes will be divided into pods during practices. We will do our best to keep these pods the same from practice to practice.
- If you are feeling sick or developing Covid-19 symptoms, please stay at home and let me know immediately.
- Athletes and I must remain at least 6′ from everyone else throughout the practices. This includes when taking breaks. I will divide the tennis balls into three buckets and we will rotate which tennis balls and ballhopper/basket we use each day. Athletes will only be touching their tennis racquet and tennis balls throughout the practices. I will be the only one touching the ball hopper/basket.
- Practices from July 20 – August 1 are voluntary. It is 100% up to the athletes and parents on whether or not to attend.
- I will go over everything before the first practice and will continue to go over throughout the future practices.
Health Questionnaire/Consent Form: